Residence through Investment
Obtaining a residence permit (or even citizenship) by investing in a country is an increasingly popular subject. It is of particular interest to wealthy individuals from many nations who are looking for stability and security for themselves and their families.
Some of the advantages that come with official residence in certain countries include:
- Unrestricted travel (especially in the Schengen countries)
- Personal independence and freedom
- Expanded opportunities and flexibility in investments, personal finance and tax planning
There are only a few countries that can offer the full range of advantages in regards to "residence through investment". It's important when making an important decision to have someone who can help to separate fact from fiction and truth from myth.
Citizen Lane will be your personal and competent partner for Residence & Citizenship-by-Investment in German speaking countries.
We know that the choice you make will have a dramatic impact on your life. Oftentimes this is a once in a lifetime decision.
Consequently, we will provide you with comprehensive support in selecting the best program for you and be by your side throughout the entire process.
When you choose Citizen Lane as your partner you can be sure that you will benefit from an experienced and competent team. Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Personal, tailored consulting for all aspects of residence and citizenship
- Transparent fee structure (including fees for translations, certifications etc.)
- Investment offers with return on investment
- Processing of your residence permit and passport applications and subsequent renewals through our lawyers & consultants
- One-time passport or residence permit renewal
Our services are charged on an hourly basis. Processing services of citizenship applications, residence permit applications, residence permit renewals and passport renewals are charged on a lump sum.
Contact us directly for a personal consultation and proposal.
Citizen Lane is a member of the Investment Migration Council