Berlin School of Business & Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field.
Our school has three concepts at its heart:
Every course we offer is designed with these principles in mind, which is why each programme focuses on improving your practical business skills and understanding of the industry.
We will give you the tools and information that you need for professional success, as well as support from industry focused academics who are at the top of their field. You will also benefit from our extensive career support, which you can rely on for guidance and advice.
All of our courses use hands-on teaching methods, such as case studies, visits to exhibitions and businesses, guest speakers, and classroom discussions. This means you will gain a practical understanding of how the concepts you are learning apply to real businesses.
You will also have the option to learn German for three hours per week. This will further enhance your understanding of the German workplace and allow you to integrate with German society. Our goal is your success: when you graduate, you will soon be able to enter the job market as a highly qualified professional.
Why Choose BSBI?
- Programmes taught in English
- Networking opportunities
- Free Executive Education course
- Central Berlin location
- Excellent student support
- Affordable fees
- Tailored career services
- Free German language lessons
- Face-to-face sessions and e-learning platform
- Campus Location: Berlin
- EU's second largest city
- Berlin is ranked 7th in the 2018 QS Rankings for best student city
- Students can work part-time during their studies. This means it's easier to gain work experience and make the most of the city.
- Heaven for start-ups and young professionals
We realise that choosing to study overseas will be one of the most important decisions you ever make. Our friendly Student Recruitment Team is on hand to assist you with settling in at BSBI. As well as studying the German language.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MA in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA in Finance and Investment
- MSc in International Health Management
- Global MBA
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
Berlin School of Business and Innovation GmbH
Potsdamer Straße 180-182
10783 Berlin, Germany
Visit our website