Please find listed below the most common PROPERTY INSURANCES in Germany.
None of them is required by law but quite often Personal Liability- and Household Content Insurance cover must be proven to your landlord.
They are also very supportively securing your everyday activities and those of your kids.
Legal Protection Insurance makes you feel well-prepared against unexpected claims or legal confrontations.
Personal Liability Insurance (PLI)
Household Content Insurance (HCI)
Legal Protection Insurance (LPI)
* NOTE: Range of insurance cover may be adapted individually. Given sums insured and premiums may vary and should only be taken as an example.
Third Party Liability CAR INSURANCE* is mandatory for all automobiles to be registered in Germany.
Car Insurance: Third Party Liability (CI)
Car Insurance: Limited and / Full Comprehensive (CI)
- We only provide offers for
- Cars to be registered in Germany by a German resident
- Planned insurance period of at least two full calendar years
- Cars only being used for private purposes
- We do NOT provide offers for
- Classic cars
We cannot assist vehicle registration process