FINTOSCH International Toddler School & Kindergarten
Fintosch is a private English Frankfurt International Toddler School & Kindergarten for children aged three months to 6 years with two locations in Frankfurt am Main - Westend (Schumannstr. 4-6 and Graäfstr. 47-51). Both locations are easily accessible via public transport.
We offer flexible hours of care. Our Fintosch facilities are open weekdays from 7.30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. In addition, we are only closed for a few days a year. Our benefit is: we are almost always available for you, also during the whole holiday season with a day-care plan with the exception of few days in the winter (Christmas until Sylvester) and on German national holidays. This is especially important for working parents.
We offer besides the classic day-care in addition extra-activities like for example sports (zumba), music (violin), yoga and ballet.
As following please find an overview about our Childcare options and day-care times:
Creche/Toddler: 5 days week, 2 / 3 days week on request
Kindergarten: 5 days week for Kindergarten children
Part time: 07:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Fulltime: 07:30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (or until 6 p.m. or 7:00 p.m.)
There are many reasons to choose Fintosch. We wish to highlight just a few of these:
- A sense of security, just like a second home.
- Registration is possible at any time
- An atmosphere which offers your child a place to freely develop, grow and enjoy playing and learning.
- Individual classrooms, outdoor area, sports room and a library.
- Space for personal development by individually designed group rooms, a green outdoor classroom.
- Active encouragement through our individual learning concept which is tailored to the needs of your child.
- The curriculum is carefully selected from an international approach and age appropriate for the children.
- A multicultural children‘s world.
- A highly qualified, motivated and creative team.
- A great affectionate family, not only when dealing with children and parents.