Independent Bonn International School
With more than 200 pupils from 38 nations, the Independent Bonn International School (IBIS) has been an anchor of the international community in Bonn for more than 50 years. Founded as the British Embassy Preparatory School in 1963, the school today offers first-rate education for children aged 3 to 13 years from both the local and international communities.
IBIS is inspected by the British government and was rated as outstanding in all categories in the most recent inspection. Our academic programme is based on both the British and German curriculums, which provides fantastic opportunities for our pupils to be successful in both German and international schools.
Click to play video - 6:13
We believe that education needs to develop the whole child – academically and socially, in an atmosphere of tolerance and respect for others and themselves.
The dedication and enthusiasm of our experienced teachers coupled with the latest technology and educational resources offers children of all abilities and interests a solid foundation to enable them to become the global citizens of the future.
We are an international School of Friends:
- First-rate education for children aged three to thirteen. IBIS is certified as “Outstanding” by the Independent School Inspectorate (ISI)
- We are proud of our safe, friendly and caring family atmosphere
- Small class sizes (maximum of twenty two pupils)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability provision
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) provision
- Modern technology in all classrooms
- After-school clubs: Music, Languages, Sports, etc.
Our school is our family.
We focus on giving your child the very best education.
Come and join our international community.
For more information visit www.ibis-school.com
Independent Bonn International School e.V.
Staatlich anerkannte Ersatzschule der Primarstufe Tulpenbaumweg 42, D-53177 Bonn
Tel: +49 (0) 228 32 31 66
Fax: +49 (0) 228 32 39 58
To find out more, please feel free to contact our bi-lingual staff.