Kontist Tax Service and Assistance For Freelancers and the Self-employed
Kontist, the German bank that specializes in services for freelancers, small businesses and the self-employed, now offers specialized Tax Service to account holders.
What is the Kontist tax service?
- The Kontist Tax Service organizes the handling of all your bookkeeping, taxes and communications with the tax office
- For example, Kontist Tax Service can take care of your advanced VAT return, annual financial statements, income surplus statements (EUR), as well as your personal and business tax returns.
- Kontist engages qualified tax consultants and experts to take care of accounting and tax consulting tasks
- To use the Kontist Tax Service you need a Kontist bank account and be a freelancer, solo self-employed or small businesses.
What are some of the features
- You have access to a Kontist Service hotline for all accounting, tax and related questions. If necessary, telephone appointments with tax experts can be arranged.
- By using the Kontist account, your transactions are automatically recorded, processed and then sent to a tax advisor - without any receipts. Modern accounting that saves time AND money.
- You get all this for a fixed monthly price of 149€.
What are some of the benefits?
- You won't have to personally take care of your tax matters anymore.
- You have more time for your business.
- Kontist is your perfect partner: we organize everything you need.
- No more mail from the tax office
- Kontist utilizes qualified tax advisors who specialize in self-employed individuals.
- You will be assigned a personal advisor and reminded of important dates during the tax year.
- Kontist arranges consultation appointments with experts and even start-up consultations.
- Automatically record transactions in your Kontist account that are submitted to your tax advisor - no annoying paperwork required.
- Monthly fixed price: Affordable, transparent and reliable.
Who's behind all this?
Your main contact is and will always be Kontist. Since we at Kontist are not tax consultants, we bring in qualified experts and arrange for them to take on the tasks related to taxes and accounting.
This can be explained in the following way:
- Kontist takes over the banking and advertising of the product "Kontist Steuerservice" as well as the mediation of tax tasks.
- In other words, Kontist acts as an intermediary and ensures that the tax and accounting services are carried out carefully. Kontist itself does NOT provide tax advice or services.
- Kontist Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH is commissioned by Kontist and is responsible for tax returns, EÜR, communicating with the tax office and consulting activities for Kontist clients. These tasks are performed by tax consultants.
- Kontist Service GmbH takes care of all the work associated with this and handles as much work as possible for Kontist Steuerberatungsgesellschaft. Kontist Service therefore works in partnership with Kontist Steuerberatung. These tasks include hotline support, organizing telephone appointments with tax experts, data entry and machine-supported accounting.
Sounds confusing? Don't worry, it's not.
Thanks to our role as mediators, we at Kontist have an excellent overview of all the experts that can help our clients in various areas.
We work hand-in-hand with Kontist Steuerberatungsgesellschaft and Kontist Service and benefit from the fact that qualified experts that know exactly what they are doing are present at every junction .
We pool this expertise to create great added value for our clients: For you, the stress surrounding taxes and accounting is a thing of the past.