Millennium Park Taxes
Millennium Park Taxes is a tax services and advisory firm that provides U.S. tax advice to American citizens living abroad - in Germany and around the world.
What makes us unique is that we have first-hand experience with the challenges that our clients face: Millennium Park Taxes was founded by a U.S. citizen living abroad who knows exactly what it is like to navigate multiple tax jurisdictions.
Since we are native German and English speakers, we are able to explain complicated tax concepts in both languages and provide our customer service in either tongue.
We are U.S. educated CPAs and have obtained our work experience in the U.S. at one of the largest international accounting firms in the world. Millennium Park Taxes therefore prides itself on providing top-notch, professional client service.
What Sets Us Apart
- We value confidentiality and trust - clients receive one-on-one advice
- We are responsive and efficient - our clients come first
- We are Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) with over 10 years of work experience
- We are U.S. citizens living abroad - just like you
- We are based in Berlin but cater to clients throughout Germany and around the world
Federal and State Individual Income Tax Preparation
- U.S. citizens in the U.S. or abroad
- Green Card holders in the U.S. or abroad
- Expats/foreign nationals on assignment in the U.S.
- Foreign nationals with income from the U.S.
Streamlined Offshore Procedures
- You are a U.S. citizen but have never filed a U.S. tax return before?
- We will assist you in becoming compliant with your U.S. tax filings
- Advice and assistance with the application of the U.S.-Germany Totalization Agreement (Sozialversicherungsabkommen) for employees and self-employed individuals