• ottonova
  • FLC
  • Stokes Agencies - H&R Block
  • TK Insurance
Article Menu

US Expat Tax Help

Did you know that the United States taxes its citizens and U.S. green card holders on their worldwide income? Even if you do not reside within the US or its territories, you are still required to file an income tax return.

Preparing tax returns is always a hassle. US expat taxes add even more frustration because of the special tax rules for expats, the complexity of the ever-changing US tax code, Income Tax Treaties and totalization agreements. There are many tax risks with filing a return for American expatriates but there are also many opportunities! That is why it is important to have your tax return prepared by international tax professionals who understand the complex tax laws and dedicate themselves to Americans working abroad. We understand the specific needs of the US expat community in Germany. Our founder is a US expat himself who has lived in Germany for more than 16 years.

Looking for help with your US tax obligations?

US Expat Tax Help is a year-round tax firm specializing in meeting the tax needs of Americans living overseas, US resident aliens and non-resident aliens. We know the tax situation for expatriates is often complicated and frustrating. Whether it’s filing a current year tax return, preparing years of unfiled tax returns or resolving an IRS problem, we assist our satisfied clients with every aspect of tax preparation and tax planning.

We specialize in helping US taxpayers with:

  • US federal and state income tax preparation and consulting
  • Past due returns
  • Foreign earned income exclusions
  • Foreign tax credits
  • Foreign housing exclusions
  • FBARs
  • IRS and state tax audits

There's no need for expats to pay more than required - or suffer under penalties and interest - just because the process is more confusing for them. Leave the hassle of preparing your tax returns to us.

We have offices located in the United States and in Germany. Our team of CPAs and Enrolled Agents are international tax professionals specializing solely in US expatriate and inpatriate taxation.

Contact us today for a free consultation.


US Expat Tax Help

Potsdamer Straße 4
14163 Berlin, Germany
Germany +49 (30) 5552 0180
USA +1 (718) 717-2775
Skype: my1040accountant

Email: info@usexpattaxhelp.com

Website: www.usexpattaxhelp.com