World First is an award-winning currency exchange broker, offering private individuals and companies the ability to achieve significantly better foreign currency exchange rates and exceptional service.
Set up in 2004 and headquartered in London, World First now also has offices in Australia, Singapore and the US. World First has transacted over £15billion, and helps tens of thousands of clients every year.
Whether you're working abroad and sending money home, buying a property overseas, repatriating your pension payments or paying for your children to study abroad - or if you're a business involved in making international payments - World First can make it easy, saving you time and money. Private clients will pay no fees on personal transfers, and companies are guaranteed a package of low fees and competitive exchange rates.
Each client is assigned their own personal consultant, who will work with them to make sure they achieve the best exchange rates possible in the time frame they specify.
Why use World First?
- Great exchange rates, saving you money versus your bank (typically between 0.5% and 4% of the amount transacted - up to £8,000 on a £200,000 transfer)
- Fastest available international payments same-day for pounds, dollars and euro
- Forward contracts and other hedging options to protect you from currency movements
- Best-in-class online platform book a trade, add beneficiaries and check balances 24/7
- Most currencies, transferred practically everywhere
- FCA authorised and regulated